As member of the R&D team, you will be involved in the development of various projects covering the following aspects:
• Electronic design
• Embedded software (firmware) development
• Back-end development
Your mission is to create embedded firmware in electronics boards designed by the hardware team.
Those firmwares will interact with the environment (user interface, various sensors, actuators), and will communicate with other equipment’s through different medias and protocols hardware. Finally a back-end will exchange information with the embedded device.
• You analyze or carry out technical audits to recommend approaches or architectures
• You are involved in electronic systems development projects with senior electronics engineers, you are responsible for the firmware aspects of the development.
• As a developer, you take part in the design of software according to customer specifications and technical specifications.
• You perform deep technical investigation for both customer projects and background technology watch;
• You write software and firmware source code implementation
• You create and execute test plans and software qualification in cooperation with hardware engineers and the customer.
• You write detailed documentation of the software developed
• You are involved in the project process and follow our Agile methodology. You keep in touch with the customer.
Your technical competences:
• Understanding of electronic design (systems interface)
• Firmware development: C++ (with or without OS) and C# (with embedded Linux OS)
• Micro-controllers programming
• Good knowledge of linux build and tool-chain (i.e. Yocto)
• Development of Board support package, adaptation of the Linux kernel for custom hardware platforms and modifications to linux device drivers when necessary
• Knowledge of communication protocols
• Back-end development competences
1. Web services in .net core/C#
2. Database in SQL and NoSQL
3. Communication protocols WEB (Rest API, Swagger) ; Telecom: (IP (over 4g/5g), Lora, Sigfox,..); Embedded protocols (modbus, field bus, proprietary)
• Bachelor or Master in embedded systems or similar
• Inspired by new technologies and rapid prototyping (rasberry, arduino,...)
• Customer focus and team spirit
• Good knowledge in French and English, is an asset Offer
• Permanent employment contract including excellent benefit package.
• Nice and connected environment
• Involvement in a dynamic team with participative management